Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Howard <mh...@tildemh.com> on 2008/02/01 12:02:44 UTC

Runing a single plugin execution

Hi,

Despite all my searching of the maven documents, I can't find out how to
run a single execution of a plugin.

In my pom, I'm using maven-dependency-plugin, with multiple executions
(each with different configurations and bound to a different phase).
I want to be able to run one of those execution definitions.

`mvn dependency:copy` seems to try to run the copy goal, but doesn't pick
up any of the configuration defined in the executions.
How can I run a single execution of a plugin?
Ideally, I'm looking to call something like `mvn
artifactid:pluginid:executionid` (this doesn't work)

Regards,

Mark Howard