Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kuato <ku...@shaw.ca> on 2006/02/06 08:39:32 UTC

German Shizer stills coming....

If someone doesnt remove me from this fucking distribution list the
porno will be flying fast and furious soon.
Fix your fucking unsubscribe script!!! (For the 100th time)

Re: German Shizer stills coming....

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Kuato wrote:
> If someone doesnt remove me from this fucking distribution list the
> porno will be flying fast and furious soon.
> Fix your fucking unsubscribe script!!! (For the 100th time)

Sometimes the internets are hard.  I've unsubscribed you.  This was the
first request I saw.  Sorry for your troubles.

geir