Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/04/19 21:56:13 UTC

adding Syncope PPMC to the incubator group

Hi all guys,

following Apache Syncope PPMC members are not included in the
`incubator` group and cannot deploy artifacts on Nexus.
I asked Infra guys via IRC and they suggested me following up the
discussion here at general@
Can anyone please add them to `incubator`?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

SVN id	       Name
=================================
anzelld             Dino Anzellotti
fmartelli            Fabio Martelli
geert                Geert van der Ploeg
ilgrosso             Francesco Chicchiriccò
massi               Massimiliano Perrone
mdisabatino	Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
nscendoni	        Nicola Scendoni

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: adding Syncope PPMC to the incubator group

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot Jukka, very appreciated! :)
best,
-Simo

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 22/04/2012 20:15, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/4/21 Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>:
>> can you please check if I am enabled for staging repository as well? I am
>> stuck with 401...
> You'll need to check with infra again, as I don't know the details of
> the repository.a.o setup. You're in both the incubator and syncope
> groups though, see
> http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#ilgrosso, which AFAIUI
> should be sufficient.

Thanks Jukka,
after asking on IRC, I've created INFRA-4704.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: adding Syncope PPMC to the incubator group

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:

> On 19/04/2012 23:06, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Simone Tripodi
>> <si...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> following Apache Syncope PPMC members are not included in the
>>> `incubator` group and cannot deploy artifacts on Nexus.
>> All new podling accounts are by default added to the incubator group.
>>
>> It looks like only Francesco Chicchiriccò (ilgrosso) wasn't included
>> since he's already a Cocoon committer.
>>
>> I added him also to the incubator group.
>
> ...I knew it was me!
>
> Thanks for your support, Jukka.

Jukka,
can you please check if I am enabled for staging repository as well? I am
stuck with 401...

Thanks again.
Regards.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.