Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 20:11:35 UTC

Doxia Embedded error: No document that matches section with id=bindings.

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a simple book with doxia.  I have doxia configured like this:

        <book>
            <directory>src/books/test-book</directory>
            <descriptor>src/books/test-book.xml</descriptor>

The plugin does read test-book.xml.  I then have only one section configured like this:

        <section>
          <id>bindings</id>
          <file>src/books/test-file.fml</file>
        </section>

Inside the test-file.xml I just put the example fml document from the maven documentation.

When I run I get:

Embedded error: No document that matches section with id=bindings.

I also tried copying test-file.fml to the test-book directory and rerunning like this:

        <section>
          <id>bindings</id>
          <file>test-file.fml</file>
        </section>

Same error.

Any ideas?

TIA,
- Ole

Re: Doxia Embedded error: No document that matches section with id=bindings.

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Ok - I think I got it.  The content needs to be put in folders matching the content type.  So apt content goes in src/books/test-book/apt, etc.

Cheers,
- Ole