Posted to dev@hivemall.apache.org by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> on 2016/12/28 14:41:13 UTC

Podling Report of Hivemall

Dear our mentors,

Please review and sign to this month's Podling report of Hivemall.
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2017

Warm regards,
Makoto

--
Makoto YUI <myui AT apache.org>
Research Engineer, Treasure Data, Inc.

Re: Podling Report of Hivemall

Posted by Makoto Yui <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tsuyoshi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

For a media coverage, I also found an article in DZone that mentions Hivemall.
https://dzone.com/articles/2016-the-year-in-big-data
(s/HiveMall/Apache Hivemall/g)

We need to create a ASF release and enrich documentations about
Hivemall on Apache Spark/Pig in this Q1.

Thanks,
Makoto

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Hi Makoto,

Posted by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org>.
Hi Xiangrui,

Posted by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org>.
Hi Xiangrui,

Updated our podling report to reflect your comments.

~~~
dev@ mailing list had 112 messages in this month as seen in
     https://lists.apache.org/trends.html?dev@hivemall.apache.org:2016-12
     No messages in users@ in this month.