Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Valerio Vianello <va...@yahoo.it> on 2006/10/16 15:17:37 UTC

Sandesha1 interaction with WebLogic

Hi to all,

I build an example with Sandesha1 where a client interacts with a service on an others server.

if the service is in tomcat server all is ok in less than a second

instead, if the service is in a WebLogic  server the example is completed after 50 seconds approximately.

someone knows the reasons ?

thanks

Valerio

Re: Sandesha1 interaction with WebLogic

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Valerio,

The only possibility that I can think of is the use of Threads in Sandesha.
Sandesha uses the thread pool of axis so if the web logic gives a very low priority to the threads created by the web application then it can be a reason.

Anyway need to explore the timings. One way to test this is to add timing logs to the message path and see which component delays the invocation.

Thanks,
-Jaliya