Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Kasun Samarasinghe <ka...@wso2.com> on 2007/05/21 14:04:35 UTC

problem with BSF and jruby1.0 while initializing jruby engine

Hi

when initializing the scripting engine in script mediator for ruby
following exception
occured

org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.visit(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;)

this is when we using jruby1.0 with BSF 1.0

But when we using jruby0.9 this was not occured. can anyone help me on
this issue.

Thanks,

Kasun

Re: problem with BSF and jruby1.0 while initializing jruby engine

Posted by Kasun Samarasinghe <ka...@wso2.com>.
Hi Ant,
Thanks a lot for your reply and with your comment on synapse dev i would
probably figure out the problem.
Thanks again,

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
JRuby has two distributions in maven, the simple jruby jar and a
jruby-complete jar (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jruby/), the complete
one includes all the dependency classes inside the single jruby-complete jar
so you don't need to worry about including any other dependency jars. I've
not tried taking everything from the JRuby install lib directory, if you
can't see any other asm jar's that could be in the way could you post the
complete stacktrace of the error?

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.