Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lukewpatterson <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/27 19:35:43 UTC

Re: Inline Ant tasks not working - Namespace problem?

I was fighting the same issue trying to get eclemma reports integrated via
antrun.  Here's a snippet dump that "works":

<plugin>
<version>1.6</version>
<executions>
  <execution>
    <phase>test</phase>
    <configuration>
      <target xmlns:jacoco="antlib:org.jacoco.ant">
        <taskdef uri="antlib:org.jacoco.ant"
resource="org/jacoco/ant/antlib.xml">
          <classpath
            path="/home/lukewpatterson/Desktop/jacocoant.jar" />
        </taskdef>
        <jacoco:report>
          <executiondata>
            <file file="jacoco.exec" />
          </executiondata>
          <structure name="Example Project">
            <classfiles>
              <fileset dir="target/classes" />
              <fileset dir="target/test-classes" />
            </classfiles>
            <sourcefiles encoding="UTF-8">
              <fileset dir="src/main/groovy" />
              <fileset dir="src/test/groovy" />
            </sourcefiles>
          </structure>
        </jacoco:report>
      </target>
    </configuration>
    <goals>
      <goal>run</goal>
    </goals>
  </execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

obviously I don't have my jacocoant.jar properly GAV'd yet, and have too may
hardcoded references, but the important part there is:

"<target xmlns:jacoco="antlib:org.jacoco.ant">"