Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2010/04/09 06:29:43 UTC

GSoC application deadline approaching (April 9th, 19:00 UTC)

Just a reminder to everyone applying that the deadline is on April 9th
(today) at 19:00 UTC. I don't think you'll be able to edit proposals after
this passes so be sure to have all your updates in by then.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: GSoC application deadline approaching (April 9th, 19:00 UTC)

Posted by Yin Lei <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reminder :-)