Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 00:35:34 UTC

Pre-Fetching and acknowledging Batch Messages

I am trying to use pre-fetching in my C# application. Here is what I am
doing

receiver_n = 800;
 while (receiver_n.Fetch(ref message_n, timeout_n))
 {
                    try
                    {
                        message_n.GetContent(content);
                       --- ProcessMessage(message_n);----
                        session.Acknowledge(false);
                    }
                    catch (Exception ex)
                    {/*Exception*/}
 }

Is this code correct ? Will this receiver pull out 800 messages at a time ?
If so how do I access those messages , I am having trouble understanding to
me it seems like only one message would be received at a time.