Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "milan.dinic" <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 16:16:42 UTC

iBatis JUnit test generation

Hi,

is there any tool that can generate test cases (insert, update, delete...)
for iBatis dao's.
I'm using iBator generate dao's.

Thanks,

-Milan

Re: iBatis JUnit test generation

Posted by David Hodge <dy...@gmail.com>.
I don't know of any tool but I would recommend that since daos and tests for
daos are pretty straightforward. Create a tool yourself using
StringTemplate.

- David Y. Hodge