Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Uttpal Kachhawa <bu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 07:11:01 UTC

Problem in apache tomact 6.0

-- Hi,
        I AM GETTING THAT ERROR PLZ GIVE ME SOLUTION

Port 8009 required by Tomcat v6.0 Server at localhost is already in use.
The server may already be running in another process, or a system process
may be using the port. To start this server you will need to stop the other
process or change the port number(s).
--
*I BELIEVE IN TIT FOR TAT*

Re: Problem in apache tomact 6.0

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Uttpal Kachhawa wrote:
> Hi
>
>    why r u not replying?
>
>> --
>> *I BELIEVE IN TIT FOR TAT*

read this : http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

It fits with your motto above also.

Re: Problem in apache tomact 6.0

Posted by Uttpal Kachhawa <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

   why r u not replying?

Posted by Uttpal Kachhawa <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.

--

[key:62590808]

Re: Problem in apache tomact 6.0

Posted by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@ceti.pl>.
 On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:19:02 +0530, Uttpal Kachhawa wrote:

>     <Connector port="8009" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
>                connectionTimeout="20000"
>                redirectPort="8443" />

>     <Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" />

 You have at least two connectors bound to the same port.

Posted by Uttpal Kachhawa <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I am using OS -Windows

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.