Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 13:34:40 UTC

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Is there any new info on the state of the m2.0.5 release?

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: Maven 2.0.5 - open bugs?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
I'm back home today, so I'll roll it again today and work on the
release stuff as I go. Everything except for the repository copying
from the stage to production repository is working.

Jason.