Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Matt Payne <ma...@gmail.com> on 2004/06/12 05:53:56 UTC

wsdl 2.0 support?

Please forgive me in advance.....  I tried looking on
ws.apache.org/axis, faq/wiki, and google but had no luck.

Does AXIS support WSDL 2.0?    If not, is there an estimated date?

Thanks! -Matt

http://webservices.xml.com/lpt/a/ws/2004/05/19/wsdl2.html

RE: wsdl 2.0 support?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
WSDL 2.0 is not yet complete. My estimate is that it's still at least a year
away from completion. No one should even attempt to implement or use WSDL
2.0 until the W3C WS-Desc working group has produced a "Last Call" Working
Draft. (Better yet to wait for the Candidate Recommendation).

Anne

Not yet. We're waiting for WSDL4J (JSR 110) to make the move first.

-- dims

Re: wsdl 2.0 support?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.