Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/25 17:32:07 UTC

new committer: Prasanna Santhanam

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Prasanna Santhanam to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Prasanna.

--David

Re: new committer: Prasanna Santhanam

Posted by prasanna <sr...@gmail.com>.
On 25 July 2012 21:02, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Prasanna Santhanam to become a committer and we are pleased
> to announce that they have accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
> there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
> enable better productivity.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Prasanna.
>
> --David

Thanks David - looking forward to work with the community!

--
Prasanna.,