Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2010/12/17 15:50:12 UTC

Hudson build is back to normal : River-verify #13

See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/River-verify/13/changes>

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : River-verify #13

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 12/17/2010 11:13 PM, Peter wrote:
> Garbageplows?

Peter, whats the temp overthere right now? 33C? Watering ban already
declared?

Gr. Sim

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : River-verify #13

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Garbageplows?

Posted by Jeff Ramsdale <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 17-12-10 16:03, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> Good job Sim.
>
>> Have a nice weekend. It is snowing here. Even a weatheralarm: "do not use the roads!".
>
> Same here, down in the South-East we've got literally *millimeters* of
> snow in places.

Oh my. Start the snowplows!

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : River-verify #13

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
Good job Sim.

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.