Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com> on 2010/07/11 05:36:27 UTC

about static resources

hi all,

How can I set up ofbiz to allow those static resources rendered by Apache
Web Server instead of tomcat? For example, all those images, css files under
a specific theme dynamically configured by user?

Thanks in advance!

Michael Xu (xudong)

Re: about static resources

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
are you reffering to the Themes folder.
you would have a themes setup like say cgi-bin. defining location.
you would need some java script that read the web.xml for locations.
and then pull them  to be reference like you would pre loading images.
you could not use the FTL includes or their tags. you would have to have
*.shtml for that

Michael Xu (xudong) sent the following on 7/10/2010 8:36 PM: