Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Marc Hoppins <ma...@eset.com> on 2022/02/09 12:28:11 UTC

RE: Some concerns - bigtop 3.0.0

The latest from Ambari is that the project has not been moved to 'attic'. I assume this means that further development will not happen.  How will this affect BIGTOP development, is this project also 'dead'?

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Marc,

Ambari is only a part of the Bigtop distribution, so the project is not dead :)

Luca