Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Youssef Mohammed <yo...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/27 15:00:17 UTC

Gmail Invitations

Jetspeed folks,
I have 3 gmail invitations.... if anyone interested please let me know
--
Regards, Youssef

Re: How to create a custom profiling rule?

Posted by Marina <pp...@yahoo.com>.
 One more related question:

  It seems that profiling rules are assigned to the
users based on the user names. At least this is what I
see in the PRINCIPAL_RULE_ASSOC table - I created a
new user, 'dce_admin', and assigned a 'security'
profiling rule to it, and the ("dce_admin", "page",
"security") values got inserted into the
PRINCIPAL_RULE_ASSOC table. So, I assumed that the
'PRINCIPAL_NAME' in this table is in fact a username.

  Now my question: how could I assign a profiling rule
to a rolename, not a username?
For example, I might want all users with the
'dce_admin_role'  role to use the 'security' rule.

Thanks!
Marina

Posted by Marina <pp...@yahoo.com>.
Hi!

I'm trying to create a new profiling rule for a user.
>From looking at the examples and the DB tables it
seems that all I need to do is to add new entries to
the PRINCIPAL_RULE_ASSOC and RULE_CRITERION tables.
The first table's structure and purpose are quite
clear. If I want to create a new 'dce_rule'(for both
pages and docsets) for the 'dce_admin' user I think I

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Dec 27, 2004, at 6:00 AM, Youssef Mohammed wrote:

> Jetspeed folks,
> I have 3 gmail invitations.... if anyone interested please let me know
> --
> Regards, Youssef

Thats cool thanks for thinking of us!
I have a gmail account that I haven't been using
I seem to have lost my username and password in a disk crash :(

AW: Gmail Invitations

Posted by ap...@salesfactory.org.
One for me too, please ;)

Thanks!

Posted by Ken Ramirez <kr...@TheJavaThinkTank.org>.
Batien,

I'll send you one. :-)

It's on its way. Just click on the link and follow the directions.

Ken

Hema Menon wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Unfortunately, I do not have any more available. I will forward you
>one if I get more.
>
>Hema
>

>On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:30:28 -0700, BaTien Duong
><ba...@dbgroups.com> wrote:
>

>>Please give me 1 and the instruction how to activate it.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>BaTien
>>batien.duong@dbgroups.com
>>

>>Hema Menon wrote:
>>

>>>I've got 5 more invitations left if anyone else needs it. I must say
>>>it is quite useful for Jetspeed or other mailing list messages :)
>>>
>>>Hema

>>>.

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----
Stay on top of all things to do with JSR-168 Portlet and
Portal development by bookmarking the authority on the
subject: http://community.java.net/portlet
*
* News
* Weblogs
* Community Tips
* Portlet and Portal Projects
* Featured Articles
* And much more
*
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----
Ken Ramirez
Send mail to: mailto://kramirez@TheJavaThinkTank.org
Check out the website: http://www.TheJavaThinkTank.org
Check out my Blog at: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ken_ramirez
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----

Re: J2 release

Posted by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
Jetspeed M1 release is already out.
Here's the relevant quotes from David & Scott.

David Sean Taylor  <da...@bluesunrise.com> to Jetspeed
  Show options  12/5/04
The Apache Portals community is pleased to announce the release
ofJetspeed 2.0 M1.
This is our first milestone release and brings Jetspeed closer to a
final 2.0 release.
Feedback is greatly appreciated, especially in the form of bug reports.

You can download Jetspeed 2.0 M1 from:
http://www.apache.org/dist/portals/jetspeed-2/
Release notes and installation instructions are at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/portals/jetspeed-2/JETSPEED-2.0-M1-README.txt

The Jetspeed Project Wiki and Home pages can be found here:
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/

Scott T. Weaver  to Jetspeed,
 Well, I finally got the binary installer for J2 M1 finished, here is a
temporary link: http://www.binary-designs.net/downloads.html.  The
download takes a little time to start but fairly quick once it does.

The only requirements are that you have a compatible version of the JDK
1.4.2, installed, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/PrefsClassloaderIssuesAndSdk14
for mor info.

Hema

J2 release

RE: Gmail Invitations

Posted by Sman Zheng <sm...@yahoo.com>.
Would you please send me a GMail invitation.
Thank you very much!

RE: Gmail Invitations

Posted by C Nagar <cn...@ieee.org>.

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by BaTien Duong <ba...@dbgroups.com>.

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com>.

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.
me too ;)

joachim

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
I would *love* to have one ;)

--
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <we...@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
* --------------------------------------  *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
I would to have one

Re: Gmail Invitations

Posted by Dave Butler <bu...@manxsoft.net>.
Youssef Mohammed wrote:

>Jetspeed folks,
>I have 3 gmail invitations.... if anyone interested please let me know

would be nice .......

--
Regards

Dave Butler