Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Danielle Syse <sy...@google.com> on 2022/02/10 03:55:49 UTC

Beam Summit Status Report - 2/9

Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide you with the Beam Summit Status Report from today's
call (attached below). As a reminder, don't forget to submit your CFPs for
the Summit! The current deadline is March 15th. Please reach out if you
have any questions, comments, or concerns!

CFP Submission: https://bit.ly/3o2D9FL
Beam Summit Status Report: https://bit.ly/3IAzR4u

Today's Discussion Topics:

   - Update on sponsorship details
   - CFP submission update
   - Discussed speaker travel logistics
   - Discussed submission evaluation process and potential program structure
   - Update on attendee outreach tactics including but not limited to
   social media and digital/email marketing
   - Reviewed registration questionnaire with team for final feedback
   - Discussed target date to publicize registration
   - Venue confirmed for AT&T Hotel and Conference Center in Austin, Texas
   - Discussed lodging potentials for speakers

Action Items:

   - Finalize sponsorship details and deadline
   - Develop workshop and program structure for event
   - Finalize registration questionnaire based on team feedback
   - Set registration live by target date
   - Initiate attendee outreach as soon as registration is set live

Have a great night! -- Danielle Syse

Re: Beam Summit Status Report - 2/9

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for update, Danielle!