Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <de...@conversis.de> on 2010/11/15 22:05:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Distributed logging

Hi,
what is the best way to handle the logging of multiple Apache instances?
I'm looking for a way to have say 10 Apache servers efficiently log to
central location so I can analyze the aggregated log-data there.
I've seen mod_log_spread but the last changelog entry is from 2006 so I'm
not sure if this is still recommended and I've also looked at gearman but I
was hoping for something less complex at least for now.
What are the recommended options here?

Regards,
   Dennis

Re: [users@httpd] Distributed logging

Posted by iñigo medina <im...@grosshat.com>.
What about logging to a central NFS server? Too slow or heavy?

iñ
El 15/11/2010 22:06, "Dennis Jacobfeuerborn" <de...@conversis.de>