Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/08/04 01:13:40 UTC

[Announcement] New Committer - Lai Wei

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Lai (Roy) Wei as a new committer of Apache MXNet (incubating)!

Lai was one of the main contributor to the MXNet Keras frontend. More recently, he contributed the
Gluon estimator API, which enables easy usage and better modularization for the training scripts
of Gluon. He also persisted and helped driving the long-running 1.5.0 release process.

Welcome, Lai!

-sz

答复: [Announcement] New Committer - Lai Wei

Posted by MiraiWK WKCN <wk...@live.cn>.
Congrats Lai! : )

Posted by Chaitanya Bapat <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Joshua Z. Zhang" <ch...@gmail.com>.