Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com> on 2013/10/14 23:56:13 UTC

streaming documentation in Hadoop 2?

Hi All,

I noticed that the hadoop streaming documentation does not exist in the
Hadoop 2 source tree, and also cannot be found on the internet.   Is this
on purpose?  I found this wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopStreaming - is that where doc is
supposed to go?  As this page isn't tied to a specific version, how does it
work if new options are added?

thanks,
-Sandy

Re: streaming documentation in Hadoop 2?

Posted by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Eli, that explains it.

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
This is MAPREDUCE-4282