Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2016/12/21 18:41:08 UTC

Jira issue update: Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating release

FYI: I have opened an Apache Infrastructure issue to allow me to perform a
bulk update.  We currently have 251 with a fix version of
"2.0.1.0-incubating".  I hope to be able to perform the bulk update instead
having to perform individual updates (Fix Version: 2.1.0.0-incubating).  I
have already created "2.1.0.0-incubating" and "2.2.0.0-incubating" versions
and will wait to hear back from the Infrastructure team before performing
the Fix Version update.

Infrastructure issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13149

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*
*espino@apache.org <es...@apache.org>*

Re: Jira issue update: Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating release

Posted by Ed Espino <ee...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for trying.  Hopefully, the issue (INFRA-13149
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13149>)
will
get assigned soon.  I'll keep the team updated on it's progress.

-=e

--
*Ed **Espino*
*Cell: *925.389.4640

Re: Jira issue update: Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating release

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Ed Espino <ee...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.