Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Yuri Nachitov <po...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 06:26:58 UTC

:Installing a svn server on openshift

Hello!

Does anyone install the svn server on openshift or other PaaS ?

Re: :Installing a svn server on openshift

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
The answer to "How do I install X" is always "As explained in the
manual.  Please read it, and if you have done so and it's still unclear,
come back and ask specific questions about the unclear parts".

The manual, in this case, is svnbook.org.

Cheers,

Daniel

Posted by Yuri Nachitov <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Stieger <An...@gmx.de>.
Yuri Nachitov wrote:
> Does anyone install the svn server on openshift or other PaaS ?

Yes.

( http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ?)

Andreas