Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by JavaTraveler <me...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/22 13:03:55 UTC

AjaxLink and AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior

Hello everyone !!!

I wish to add a JQueryBlockUIBehavior, so I'm adding an
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.
But when I click on the link, i get the error :
Behavior (.........) can only be added to an instance of a FormComponent.

 linkPointage.add(new
JQueryBlockUIBehavior(JQueryBlockUIBehavior.JQUERY_ACTION_ONCHANGE,
"Veuillez patienter..."));
        linkPointage.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("change"){
          @Override
          protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget _target) {
            _target.add(panelTableau);
          }
        });

But I'm already using for a dropdownchoice, not in formcomponent, and it's
working.

Could anyone help me ? Please.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: AjaxLink and AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior

Posted by JavaTraveler <me...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to, but I havn't done much. Just swapped the ajaxLink with an
AjaxSubmitLink.

Posted by JavaTraveler <me...@gmail.com>.
Why ? Easy !
I have been learning, so couldn't help, because I didn't know the answers to
the other's questions.

Now I BEGIN to understand, so if I can, I'll help, but only if I can.
So that won't be a lot.

And by the way, guess what ? Being condescending doesn't make people wan't
to do what you ask.
In my case, it's the opposite. But it doesn't matter since I wanted to take
part anyway.

So good bye and have a nice day.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
What about sharing it with others and help (the same as they tried to help
you when you asked for help? ;-)

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 9:32 AM JavaTraveler <me...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see, well I found a solution that seems to work with an AjaxSubmitLink :)
> Thank you all
>
> --
> Sent from:
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: AjaxLink and AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I never used JQueryBlockUIBehavior, but
dropdownchoice is actually a form component while AjaxLink isn't so you
can't attach it a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior