Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/03 12:41:07 UTC

[Discuss] Implementing ADC logic for Service Grouping

Hi Devs,

I have now implemented the initial version of the Artifact Distribution
Coordinator (ADC) logic for service grouping functionality and currently
testing it.

Changes done:
- Added application id to Instance Started event.
- Updated python agent with the above change.
- Introduced an Instance Started Event Receiver in Stratos Manager to
listen to Instance Started events and query Application Context from
Autoscaler.
- If application context is found, query subscribable info of cartridge.
- Publish Artifact Updated event for each subscription.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Implementing ADC logic for Service Grouping

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
I have now completed this task and pushed changes to master branch, ADC
artifact distribution now works with service grouping functionality.

Thanks

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.