Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mourya <dn...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 09:19:49 UTC

How to test login page for multiple users

Hi Guys,

I recorded a script for login and log out. its working successfully if i
want to run the same script with different mail Ids. in my web site i use
only 2 fields username and password. can any one pls tell how to test for
multiple users. some boday said need to use csv file i dont know how to use
it. can any one ple give small example.

Thanks in advance,
Naga

Re: How to test login page for multiple users

Posted by prasanna bhat <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please refer the following links

1) This article tells you how to  add multiple users into your script.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-web-test-plan.html

2)  This article tells you how you can fetch different data set for
different users.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#CSV_Data_Set_Config

You have all the information available in the Apache Jmeter web site. Please
try and do some home work before posting a request in this channel.

P.S: Refer this link to know the etiquette of asking question in the public
forums.
(http://www.vogella.de/blog/2010/03/09/asking-community-questions/)

Thanks,
Prasanna