Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Candide Kemmler <ck...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/13 18:02:19 UTC

adding a valid extension

OK I know how to upload. But now BXE refuses that I add a .swf asset. What
can I do?

--
Candide Kemmler
http://ckemmler.blogspot.com/

Re: adding a valid extension

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
On 5/13/05, Candide Kemmler wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Thanks for all your answers. Yes it works, now. But what I actually want to
> do is to add an EMBED tag to my page... Kupu actually prevents from doing so
> apparently: when I paste my embed tag, clicking on the "Save" (floppy disk)
> icon has the result of transforming the embed tag into an "asset" tag...
>
> Candide Kemmler

I have not studied what silly stuff the editors do to content yet.  (I
am still working on fixing and creating basic functionality for a
simple website.)  You should keep this thread on the Lenya mailing
list so others can contribute.

Did you try editing source using the last icon in Kupu?  It is
required to do something as simple as changing the borders in TABLEs.
The validation process may still destroy EMBED tags, but it is worth
trying.

solprovider

Re: adding a valid extension

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
On 5/13/05, Candide Kemmler <ck...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK I know how to upload. But now BXE refuses that I add a .swf asset. What
> can I do?
> Candide Kemmler

Add the "swf" extension to the lists in:
build\lenya\webapp\lenya\xslt\authoring\asset.xsl
build\lenya\webapp\lenya\xslt\authoring\asset-upload.xsl

solprovider