Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alex Harvey <p_...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/01 15:15:47 UTC

helper classes

I asked this question last week but didn't get a response. Perhaps the answer is too obvious but I could really use some help.

I have a message I need to send to a server that contains a custom header for authentication. I've generated my classes with WSDL2Java and created a helper class for the header. However, how do I use the helper class? It appears the helper class generates code for serialization. How do I use the helper class with my generated proxy class? Are there any examples showing how to do this or something similar?

Thanks.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now