Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sh...@sms.at on 2005/08/29 16:00:48 UTC

Errors

Hello!

I try to implement my own custom compontent. But I get one Error in my Tag.java  and one Error for the project.

The type javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.Tag cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.Tag. Fix the build path then try building this project

Whats the problem?
Thanks shed

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at

Re: Errors

Posted by De...@ak.blm.gov.
If you can't find that, try jsp-api.jar .

Dennis Byrne

Re: Errors

Posted by Ken Weiner <kw...@gmail.com>.
I think you need to make sure servlet.jar is in your classpath.