Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by cheng liang <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/23 03:42:07 UTC

I think Axis c++ is poor cause no one has idea about this problem

RE: I think Axis c++ is poor cause no one has idea about this problem

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi cheng,

I think I replied to this mail earlier too.
Anyway could you please use the latest release of Axis C++ (1.1) and see
whether it is working for you ?

Please use the latest code generator too (WSDL2Ws tool)

Thanks,

Susantha.