Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/15 18:43:44 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.13 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat Native 1.1.13 stable. This release includes many bugfixes over
Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.12 and the first official release of Tomcat Native.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi

Thank you,

-- The Apache Tomcat Team

RE: [ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.13 released

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Tony Anecito [mailto:adanecito@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.13 released
>
> What is Tomcat-Native and if it is a replacement for
> the java version what are the reasons to use it?

Here's the doc link:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html

It's an HTTP/HTTPS/AJP connector replacement, not a re-implementation of
Tomcat.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.13 released

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jean-frederic,

What is Tomcat-Native and if it is a replacement for
the java version what are the reasons to use it?

Your link contains nothing about what it is.
Sorry it is just that I have not heard about this
before. I am very interested in what it is but need