Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda - Dev <br...@ebiointel.com> on 2005/01/04 11:34:20 UTC

Translations for spanish and catalan of the examples

Hi,

I've translated the 'dataScroller_pages' variables in spanish and catalan:

ES:
dataScroller_pages = {0} Coches encontrados, mostrando {1} coches, de {2}
a {3}. Página {4} / {5}

CA:
dataScroller_pages = {0} Cotxes trobats, mostrant {1} cotxes, des de {2} a
{3}. Pàgina {4} / {5}

Do you want me to submit the files? Or this is enough?

Regards,

Bruno

Re: Translations for spanish and catalan of the examples

Posted by Sylvain Vieujot <sv...@freelance.com>.
Submitted.

Thanks !

Sylvain.