Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 04:16:12 UTC

Apache OpenOffice Building Guide

Hello, I've been working on apache OpenOffice Building Guide, I've dowload
the source, but i have problems whit the ./bootstrap... I've read the
fedora build instructions but I still have the problem with the
./bootstrap....

the problem is that when i use it it gives me back a error that says that
the ./bootstrap doesnt exist...

Im using Fedora 13.

Thanks for your time

Re: Word boundary problem

Posted by Bolorsoft Info <in...@bolorsoft.com>.
Thanks Herbert,
I will look into ICU. I will inform you, if I solve the problem.

Badral

Re: Word boundary problem

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.

Word boundary problem

Re: Apache OpenOffice Building Guide

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.
with the help of rbircher, i used this comand and i solved the problem
(downloading and copying "unowinreg.dll" to aoo/main/external/unowinreg)

./configure --with-dmake-url=
http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2--with-epm-url=
http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz --without-junit

Regards

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 6/11/13 1:04 AM, Guillermo Calzada wrote:
> beeing more especific, how do i rebuild the module svx?

run 'make clean' first

Juergen

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.
Regards

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.
solved

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 11.06.2013 01:04, Guillermo Calzada wrote:
> beeing more especific, how do i rebuild the module svx?
>
> Regarda
>

> 2013/6/10 Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>
>
>> i've fix that error but i have this one now :S
>>

>>   error: 'mpTbxUL_IncDec' was not declared in this scope
>> make: *** [/home/Guillermo/aoo/main/solver/400/
>> unxlngi6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/svx/source/sidebar/paragraph/ParaPropertyPanel.o]
>> Error 1
>> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

We had a an build breaker in revision 1489501 which causes this error.
It had been fixed in revision 1489726.
Thus, please update your working copy.
After the update of your working copy you need to rebuild.
Please have a look at [1] and [2] - it contains some information about
building and rebuilding.

[1]
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows#Full_Builds
[2]
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows#Partial_Builds

Best regards, Oliver

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I solved the problem using this guide:
> http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-do-i-install-a-perl-module/
> and i install XML parser and the LWP::MediaTypes
>
> as i show on the next link:
> http://ooo.pastebin.ca/2390699
>
> ....but i now have this problem
>
> checking for epm... no
> configure: error: no. Install ESP Package Manager (
> http://www.msweet.org/projects.php?Z2) and/or specify the path to the
> right
> epm (--with-epm). Or specify an Url to an epm-3.7 source package
> (--with-epm-url)
>

> I had tryed with and without the quotes
>

> Regards

Ok, you eill need to reconfigure and add:

--with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.
<http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz>
tar.gz <http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz>

I can see some items that are left as "optional" need to be stated explicity.

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.
hello I've done autoconf.. but whit the configure i have  a problem...
iwhen a execute this line ./configure --with-dmake-url=
http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2

it gives me back a line telling me that it doesnt exists the directory

i added the problem to paste bin in the next link if you need it

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
2013/6/3 Guillermo Calzada <ca...@gmail.com>:
> the problem is that when i use it it gives me back a error that says that
> the ./bootstrap doesnt exist...

Run the command: souce Linux<click-tab->.sh ??

Ex. if your distro x86_64:

source LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh

               Albino