Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Koivusalo Jukka <Ju...@dnafinland.fi> on 2004/06/17 14:51:32 UTC

Pluto on WebSphere 5.1 WORKING

I was able to make Pluto work on WebSphere 5.1 with similar hack to PortletDefinitionRegistryServiceFileImpl that was made for JBoss. I guess that you realize that this is not very portable way of doing things. Have you already planned changes for this class?

If you want, I can provide a patch or help making the class more portable within appservers.

- Jukka

Re: Pluto on WebSphere 5.1 WORKING

Posted by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org>.
Jukka,

Koivusalo Jukka wrote:
> I was able to make Pluto work on WebSphere 5.1 with similar hack to PortletDefinitionRegistryServiceFileImpl that was made for JBoss. I guess that you realize that this is not very portable way of doing things. Have you already planned changes for this class?
Yes, this deficiency has been realized.
No, no changes have been planned until now.

> If you want, I can provide a patch or help making the class more portable within appservers.
Your help and a patch will be really appreciated. Would you provide a
patch being a portable and integrated solution for JBoss and WebSphere?

> - Jukka

Michael