Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name> on 2005/10/25 18:44:30 UTC

Re: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: 16a12c02-fb63-4f82-a210-fa54c9421d59

Hi,

This seems very much like a source vs. bytecode mismatch issue. Steven,
are you
sure you are using the class files compiled from your latest sources?
It is not
possible for the last two lines of the stack trace to originate from the code
you pasted.

[Copy of a previous message sent directly to Steven:]

Steven Mellis wrote:
> I pasted the code below, which always worked untill recently
> (I also pasted the stacktrace). All I want to do is add a node to the
> root node of my repository and even then I get this
> ItemNotFoundException... Can Anyone help my with my problem?

Are you sure the problem is caused by the code you pasted? There is no
Session.getNodeByUUID() call there, but look at the tail of the stack trace:

> javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: 16a12c02-fb63-4f82-a210-fa54c9421d59
> [...]
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession.getNodeByUUID(ClientSession.java:172)
> at com.alcatel.rena.pubsub.jcr.JCRInitializer.main(JCRInitializer.java:74)

You might want to check line 74 of JCRInitializer.java. At least according to
this stack trace it contains a Session.getNodeByUUID() call. The given UUID
doesn't seem to exists, so the repository throws an ItemNotFoundException.

BR,

Jukka Zitting