Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rajas kumar <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/26 13:19:13 UTC

sending mail if compailation fails

I want to send a mail if compilation fails.We have a several modules. I am using the technique of module level compilation by the help of maven reactor. If any module fails i want to send mail to the particular module owner. I am only able to send mail if testcase fails. How can is send mail if compilation is failed.

                    pcm--!
                            !
                            !--admin
                            !--build
                            !--user
                            !--people
                            !-util
                            !-web

Any boby plz help in this issue

thanks&&regards
praveen

Re: sending mail if compailation fails

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
Brett Porter wrote:

>http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/EmailTestReports

I never see this link ! That's the solution I "try" to explain in my
precedante mail I think !

>I think you will also need to ignore failures.

Doesn't maven.test.failure.ignore ignore test failure ?

>In the end, I found it better to use cruise control and let it fail
>and mail when the tests fail.

I am totaly agree with you : a build tool isn't a continious integration
tool

Nicolas,

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.