Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Mayorgaadame, Alex [IT]" <al...@citigroup.com> on 2005/08/04 23:23:24 UTC

Maven + CruiseControl steps??

Anyone willing to pinpoint me on this?

I'm a total newbie. I've installed Maven and CruiseControl according to their manuals, and they're working great on their own. I just want to generate a simple app, then have maven configure CC and finally run CC from maven.

Please forgive me if it's really easy, but I'm almost clueless.

Thanks
Alex

Re: Maven + CruiseControl steps??

Posted by Matthew L Daniel <md...@scdi.com>.
> I'm a total newbie. I've installed Maven and CruiseControl
> according to their manuals, and they're working great on their own.

To stir another variable into the mix, LuntBuild
( http://luntbuild.sf.net/ ) alleges support for Maven projects. I
cannot vouch for it, but thought you might want to read more about the
alternatives.

  -- /v\atthew

Re: Maven + CruiseControl steps??

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Anyone willing to pinpoint me on this?
>
> I'm a total newbie. I've installed Maven and CruiseControl
> according to their manuals, and they're working great on their own.
> I just want to generate a simple app, then have maven configure CC
> and finally run CC from maven.
>
> Please forgive me if it's really easy, but I'm almost clueless.

We went for continuum ...it's still in an
early stage but we are already using it in
production now. Was a piece of cake to
setup ...just in case you get stuck :)

cheers
--