Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/10/14 09:33:03 UTC

[Betwixt] Absolute file names again (was Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/betwixt build.xml)

On 13 Oct 2004, <rd...@apache.org> wrote:

>   Re-generated ant build (so that latest dependencies are reflected)
>    <project default="jar" name="commons-betwixt" basedir=".">
>   -  <property name="defaulttargetdir" value="target">
>   +  <property name="defaulttargetdir"
>   +  value="/Volumes/gSpecials/library/jakarta/jakarta-commons/betwixt/target">
>   +  </property>

I thought this is supposed to work with the latest Ant plugin?  Are
you using an older version, Robert?

Anyway, could anybody with karma for betwixt please fix it (I don't to
do it manually and I don't run Maven myself).

Cheers

        Stefan

--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/

Re: [Betwixt] Absolute file names again (was Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/betwixt build.xml)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
> I just fixed this.

Thanks.

Stefan

Re: [Betwixt] Absolute file names again (was Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/betwixt build.xml)

Posted by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 13 Oct 2004, <rd...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>  Re-generated ant build (so that latest dependencies are reflected)

>>   <project default="jar" name="commons-betwixt" basedir=".">
>>  -  <property name="defaulttargetdir" value="target">
>>  +  <property name="defaulttargetdir"
>>  +  value="/Volumes/gSpecials/library/jakarta/jakarta-commons/betwixt/target">
>>  +  </property>
>

> I thought this is supposed to work with the latest Ant plugin?  Are
> you using an older version, Robert?
>
> Anyway, could anybody with karma for betwixt please fix it (I don't to
> do it manually and I don't run Maven myself).

I just fixed this.  Hopefully things will work now.

Will this absolute path issue ever go away?  Perhaps I should look into
it and try submitting a patch to Maven...