Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net> on 2002/08/28 14:48:04 UTC

JSTL in Action shipping from Amazon

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that JSTL in Action is finally shipping from
Amazon.  Their URL for the book is

You can read a review at

  http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=49&t=000267

and find out more info at

  http://www.manning.com/bayern

Sorry for the blatant advertising.  :-)  I've just gotten a lot of
questions about release dates, and I figured now would be a good time to
send an announcement.  (The book's been in bookstores for about a week,
but it was worth waiting for Amazon because of their discounts; they sell
JSTL in Action for $27.97.)

As always, please let me know if you've got any questions.

--
Shawn Bayern
JSTL reference-implementation lead