Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/26 17:37:08 UTC

Re: Help Petar with Cactus

Hi Stan,

good to hear from you :-). Actually right now I am working on making a
release,
but it would be very cool to include the TestNG for the future.

By the way I have uploaded some archives here:

http://people.apache.org/dist/jakarta/cactus/

If you are interested ,you can test if everything works with JSFUnit, before
the release.

I am hoping to make the release before this-year's ApacheCON in Amsterdam.

Also here is a new version of the Cactus web-site:

which I hope will load as "official" one very soon.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/1.8.0/

So things, are going on slowly but steady. I will keep in touch with you and
Hollis.

Please let me know for any troubles you have with the tarballs.

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611