Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Foo Ji-Haw <jh...@nexlabs.com> on 2005/11/25 12:00:33 UTC

how to disable sending of headers? soap::lite sends its own headers

Hi all, I'm using Apache+MP2+Soap::Lite as a service platform.

One thing I notice is that my soap method returns the standard headers, plus the ones that the soap generates. Below is a sample of the actual response:
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:56:32 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (Win32) mod_perl/2.0.1 Perl/v5.8.6
Client-Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:56:33 GMT
Client-Peer: 127.0.0.1:8080
Client-Response-Num: 1
Client-Transfer-Encoding: chunked

SOAPServer: SOAP::Lite/Perl/0.55

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Notice that there is a line between 'Client-Transfer-Encoding: chunked' and 'Status: 200 OK'.

I tried adding PerlOptions -ParseHeaders, but it does not help. Can anyone please guide me on this? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Btw, have a nice weekend!