Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 17:58:18 UTC

bigtop release 1.1.0 for POWER8

I am planing to make a public announcement regarding bigtop POWER8 support.
Is there a release document (including version of packages and the release
date) for BigTop 1.1.0?
Also would BigTop community announce ppc64le ( or POWER8) support on bigtop
wiki site?

Regards
Amir Sanjar
asanjar@us.ibm.com

Re: bigtop release 1.1.0 for POWER8

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Perhaps a wrong thread, but ppc slave on CI is down and that hangs the builds
for the rest of the platform. Can anyone please look at it ASAP?

If it can not be solved, I would have to take off the architecture
configuration for now to unblock the CI. Thanks!

    Cos

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
We usually discuss the release things in JIRA (BIGTOP-2078),
but that's hard to find so I'll put a copy on our wiki when things are
finalized(released).
Wiki is easier for users to search:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+1.0.0+Release

And +1 to the announcement. It's so cool!

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
sounds great, thanks

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Hey Amir.