Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@apache.org> on 2020/02/15 00:42:45 UTC

GSoD update

Hi folks,

Happy Friday! Wanted to give everyone a quick update on our GSoD project. We've been working with Deepak, our GSoD Tech Writer, to update the docs on our website (cassandra.apache.org). We recently merged in some of the tickets and new docs are starting to appear on our website. We have many more under review and should appear on the website in the next few days! I have included way back machine's urls to see what the page looked like (if it existed) prior to our update.

Backups
- https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/operating/backups.html
- https://web.archive.org/web/20181113195719/http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/operating/backups.html

Read Repair