Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by dy...@yahoo.com on 2000/11/02 04:14:28 UTC

Hosting on TOMCAT/SQLServer with servlet stuff

1.
I want to host my Website just on Tomcat .It has
servlets ,JDBC and JSP stuff.I am not using any web
server.Is it possible to do it alone on
TomCat?Database used is SQL Server--Service Pack6(a)
2.
When I have got multiple linked servlets,How can I
configure my web.xml file for this site.
3.
I am using JDBC-ODBC bridge as a means to connect to
database.But I am not able to connect to all the
tables in my database.I am always getting some error
or other on SQL/ODBC
4.
Can some one suggest me the way to host applications
which have multiple servlets,JSP pages on Tomcat.
--THe documentation given is barely sufficient.

THanks in advance.

RE: Hosting on TOMCAT/SQLServer with servlet stuff

Posted by Willie Wheeler <ww...@andrew.cmu.edu>.
It's a little hard to take the gripe in your #4 seriously if you have to ask
whether Tomcat can host a website.  Try reading the documentation...