Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Christian Parker <cp...@cjparker.us> on 2011/01/07 00:04:36 UTC

org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT release ?

Hello.  I currently have a project depending on
org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT,
and I was wondering if there was a schedule for producing a release version
of  org.apache.felix.http.bundle.

Thanks!

Christian,
Boulder, CO

Re: org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT release ?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

I will most probably working on some stuff today in this area and will
try to look at open issues over the weekend to be able to cut a release.

What we can do is just deploy a current SNAPSHOT build - with the usual
caveat of this not being a release etc. etc. etc.

Regards
Felix

Am Freitag, den 07.01.2011, 08:54 -0700 schrieb Christian Parker:
> There is certainly interest from me.  It would be very useful if I could
> pull 2.0.5 releases directly from apache.  Thank you!
>
> Christian
>
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com> wrote:
>
> > I think most of us working on the dev side have tended just to use the SVN
> > source and create our own bundles with mods as needed.
> > We can certainly call a vote for a new release though if there is interest
> > -- Rob
> >

> > On 07/01/2011 1:04 AM, Christian Parker wrote:
> >
> >> Hello.  I currently have a project depending on
> >> org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT,
> >> and I was wondering if there was a schedule for producing a release
> >> version
> >> of  org.apache.felix.http.bundle.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> Christian,
> >> Boulder, CO
> >>

> > --
> >

> > Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
> > robw@ascert.com
> > +44 (0)20 7488 3470
> > www.ascert.com

fmeschbe@adobe.com
+41 61 226 98 44

Re: org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT release ?

Posted by Christian Parker <cp...@cjparker.us>.
There is certainly interest from me.  It would be very useful if I could
pull 2.0.5 releases directly from apache.  Thank you!

Christian

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com> wrote:

> I think most of us working on the dev side have tended just to use the SVN
> source and create our own bundles with mods as needed.
> We can certainly call a vote for a new release though if there is interest
> -- Rob
>

> On 07/01/2011 1:04 AM, Christian Parker wrote:
>
>> Hello.  I currently have a project depending on
>> org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT,
>> and I was wondering if there was a schedule for producing a release
>> version
>> of  org.apache.felix.http.bundle.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Christian,
>> Boulder, CO
>>

> --
>

> Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
> robw@ascert.com
> +44 (0)20 7488 3470
> www.ascert.com

Christian Parker
303-885-5590

Re: org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT release ?

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.