Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sameer Bhadale <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2011/02/23 18:58:56 UTC

facing issue while adding product

Hi,
I have successfully added category. Now I am trying to add product under the category. While validating on product page, I get below error-

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreens.xml#productdetail]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running Groovy script at location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/ProductDetail.groovy] (The following required parameter is missing: [getInventoryAvailableByFacility.facilityId]) (Error running Groovy script at location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/ProductDetail.groovy] (The following required parameter is missing: [getInventoryAvailableByFacility.facilityId]))

any pointers?

Thanks.

Sameer.

Re: facing issue while adding product

Posted by Sameer Bhadale <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry.. Its my mistake.
I will keep note of this. Thanks.

Sameer.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Sameer,

Can you please point me to the place that you are referring to for creating all these stuff or simply walking through the current structure of existing catalog?
For setting up Catalog data i.e. Catalog, Categories, Product, you really need to be first understanding the data model behind it. Data Model Book reading is the first place from where you should start IMO: https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/ofbiz-related-books.html

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey