Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Érico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/07/04 22:33:28 UTC

DataModel + Scrolling Technices

I have a method called listen() in a ManagedBean. In this method I run a JPA query and load the result in a collection of myPojo ...

I would like to show this result in a jsp table

Everything is going fine until I try to navigate trouhg the table, it's clearing the content of my model ...

I'm using Tomahawk DataScroller and I am posting my message in this list because no one bodered to respond in MyFaces List ...

Another reason is that I don't think the problem is in the component but in my Bean implementation

In my jsp I have :

<t:dataTable value="#{myBean.model}" binding="#{myBean.table}" title="Test"
    var="m" id="tbl" preserveDataModel="true" ...

In my Managend Bean I have the model as DataModel and table as HtmlDataTable

In voi listen() method implementation :

List<PojoTeste> res = (List<PojoTeste>) query.getResultList();
 model.setWrappedData(res );

When I debug my app I can see that my model is set to null ...

I'm trying to solve this for a few days and had no success on this thread...

Could anyone give me a hand ?

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Re: DataModel + Scrolling Technices

Posted by Lionel Port <li...@portconnection.com>.
I noticed you already have the "preserveDataModel" set on the data table. My
only other thought is that it could be the "binding" use. Not sure what
happens when binding a component with save state to a request scope bean.
Try removing the binding altogether and see what happens.

Posted by Lionel Port <li...@portconnection.com>.