Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jervis Liu <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 07:34:24 UTC

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.6.dtd ?

Hi, I suddenly started to get java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.6.dtd exception in my
application. I am using Jackrabbit 1.6, the pom section looks like
below:

            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
                <artifactId>jackrabbit-core</artifactId>
                <version>1.6.0</version>

                <exclusions>
                    <exclusion>
                        <artifactId>geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec</artifactId>
                    </exclusion>
                    <exclusion>
                        <groupId>pdfbox</groupId>
                        <artifactId>pdfbox</artifactId>
                    </exclusion>
                    <exclusion>
                        <groupId>poi</groupId>
                        <artifactId>poi</artifactId>
                    </exclusion>
                    <exclusion>
                        <groupId>org.textmining</groupId>
                        <artifactId>tm-extractors</artifactId>
                    </exclusion>
                    <exclusion>
                        <groupId>nekohtml</groupId>
                        <artifactId>nekohtml</artifactId>
                    </exclusion>
                </exclusions>
            </dependency>

            <dependency>
                <groupId>javax.jcr</groupId>
                <artifactId>jcr</artifactId>
                <version>1.0</version>
            </dependency>

I checked the location of http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/, the
repository-1.6.dtd file does not exsit, not sure if it was there
before. Is this the location where jackrabbit looks for the dtd file?
or jackrabbit gets the dtd file from a local postion?

The full stack trace is as low. Any helps are highly apprecaited.

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException:
Configuration file could not be read.:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.6.dtd:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.6.dtd
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:202)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseRepositoryConfig(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:187)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:141)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:83)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:244)
	... 41 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.6.dtd
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDTDEntity(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.setInputSource(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:193)
	... 45 more

Thank,
Jervis

Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.6.dtd ?